Keeping you safe at Castle Mall
Our community’s health and wellbeing is our overriding priority and we continue to maintain a range of measures to help keep you safe when you visit Castle Mall. These include:
• Strengthening our already stringent cleaning processes, including a heightened focus on sanitising high-touch points with high-grade disinfectant, as well as increasing the number of cleaning rotations each day.
• Placement of hand sanitiser stations at key locations throughout the mall, including our main mall entrances.
• Installation of signage across our Mall, reminding our community to keep 1.5 metres between themselves and others at all times, as well as the placement of Australian Government-issued information posters in our bathrooms which outline crucial information on how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19.
• Contactless wayfinding, available at our Centre directories, allowing you to scan a QR code on your mobile to find any store in the Mall.
How you can help
While visiting Castle Mall, we ask that you continue to play your role in keeping our community safe. This means:
• Social distancing – always keep at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
• Exemplary personal hygiene – wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser stations located throughout the Mall for your convenience.
• Wearing a mask – In line with recent government advice, when visiting Castle Mall from 10 May 2021 masks will be recommended but no longer compulsory. Masks will remain mandatory for front of house hospitality staff and in hairdressers and beauty parlours.
• Handling illness safely – cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and, most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell.
• Adhere to capacity guidelines – currently in NSW the one in two square metre rule applies. Please adhere to retailer maximum capacity numbers which are outlined at their store entrance.
• Plan your visit - due to restricted numbers in our restaurants, beauty salons and gyms please ensure you contact individual retailers to book your visit.
We ask for your support in ensuring Castle Mall continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff throughout this unprecedented situation.
To keep up to date with the latest announcements regarding COVID-19, including case locations, we encourage you to visit NSW Health's website here.
With all that said, we remain open for business and sincerely look forward to seeing you at Castle Mall.