Keeping you safe at Castle Mall
Our community’s health and wellbeing is our overriding priority and we continue to maintain a range of measures to help keep you safe when you visit Castle Mall.
- Strengthening our already stringent cleaning processes, including a heightened focus on sanitising high-touch points with high-grade disinfectant, as well as increasing the number of cleaning rotations each day.
- Placement of hand sanitiser stations at key locations throughout the centre, including our main centre entrances for our entire community to access.
- Installation of signage across our Centre, reminding our community to keep 1.5 metres between themselves and others at all times, as well as the placement of Australian Government-issued information posters in our bathrooms which outline crucial information on how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19.
How you can help
While visiting Castle Mall, we ask that you continue to play your role in keeping our community safe. This means:
- Social distancing – always keep at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Exemplary personal hygiene – wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser stations located throughout the Centre for your convenience.
- Wearing a mask – In line with recent government advice, when visiting Castle Mall from 3 January 2021 you must wear a face mask at all times. Children under 12 are exempt but are encouraged to wear masks where practicable.
- Handling illness safely – cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and, most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell.
- Adhere to capacity guidelines – currently in NSW the one in four square metre rule applies. Please adhere to retailer maximum capacity numbers which are outlined at their store entrance. The number of customers are allowed in our Food Court are listed at entry, this number adheres to the 1.5 metres distance rule.
- Plan your visit - due to restricted numbers in our restaurants, beauty salons, gyms and cinema, please ensure you contact individual retailers to book your visit.
We ask for your support in ensuring Castle Towers continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff throughout this unprecedented situation.
To keep up to date with the latest announcements regarding COVID-19, including case locations, we encourage you to visit NSW Health website HERE.
With all that said, we remain open for business and sincerely look forward to seeing you at Castle Mall.
RESTAURANTS & CAFES OFFERING TAKEAWAY & DELIVERY
Enjoy delicious dishes from your favourite Castle Mall restaurants and cafes, with a great range of stores offering takeaway, pick up and home delivery options to satisfy the whole family:
View Stores Offering Takeaway and Food Delivery
The retailers listed below are still closed
To access the individual trading hours of all other retailers that have now opened, please use the search bar in the top right corner.
All Link Travel